Sunday 11 March 2012

Do what you love and love what you do

After about 5 months interning with Sensu (in which, I was never referred to as “the intern” by the way – much appreciated!), it’s now time for me to explore another path.

When I first started back in November, I knew what I was getting myself into. I knew I would be working first-hand with a boutique marketing agency, which focused on the Chinese market. Little did I know though, I took away much more than I expected. Not only did I experience how a start-up boutique is run, or the steps that must be taken before a pitch… but I also learned about passion. I learned that with whatever you do in life, you’ve got to be passionate about it.

Simply put, I believe that having a passion for what you do is the foundation of your “drive”… your drive to prosper, your drive to progress, and your drive to persevere. No matter what happens, you will always push forward because at the end of the day… it’s what you love.

Working with such passionate and insightful ladies at Sensu, I’ve also gained a sense of inspiration. Every week, I would leave the office feeling so inspired after seeing what they do and their hard work put into it. I would always feel so inspired to work harder in order to achieve what I want. It was almost like an inspiration to make sure I’ll be passionate about what I do one day too.

All in all, interning with Sensu was such a valuable experience to me. Just remember to do
what you love and love what you do. Thank you, ladies.


No comments:

Post a Comment